Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear Readers,

A couple of years ago I decided life is like living inside a snow globe. One minute you're sittin' pretty on a shelf and the next thing you know some little $h!t comes along and shaky, shaky, shaky. You try your hardest to hang on and when the chaos eventually slows you are left with sticky, boogery, smudges clouding your view. I'm pretty sure Forrest Gump's metaphor for life is far more popular than my own but I like mine. 

Things have gotten a little crazy around here and I have neglected poor little Huspaz. Even though I haven't been posting, I have been snapping pictures like a mad woman. I've got some catching up to do. Thanks for hanging in there- back to the (somewhat) regularly scheduled program!
  Cory, Lucy and I went for a walk downtown by the river. We found a little fishing dock and sat by the water for a while.

~L

No comments:

Post a Comment