Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crushing On Coral

Apparently I have a new crush. I didn't really notice until I was putting away some laundry, stepped back, and realized I had started a collection of coral. Well, not so much a collection as a couple of summer staples. My Mom and I were able to sneak in a little shopping trip between BBQ's this past weekend (Hi Mom) and I snagged a little blouse, a lightweight tunic, and one cardigan with lovely ruffles and gold stitching. 

To me, this color just screams "summer!"

Love paring these tops with a pair of skinny jeans and sandals.
It's no surprise I'm totally obsessed with this summertime hue. Peachy, coral is the perfect complement to my favorite shade of blue.
 My Grandma gave me this necklace when I was in high school. I loved it back in the day, and It's still one of my favorites!

Any new additions to your wardrobe this summer? ~L

No comments:

Post a Comment