Wednesday, June 15, 2011

E-A-S-Y P-E-A-S-Y

A couple of weeks ago Cory's darling mamma (hi T ;-)) shared a recipe with me. It is equal parts delicious and simple. Perhaps you have heard of this fantastical concoction, they call it a "slap yo mamma" margarita.  Your mother may find the title slightly degrading, hand her a frosty glass full and she will certainly forgive you.
Ingredients:
1 Corona
1 12 oz can of limeade concentrate (frozen section)
2 cans of Sierra Mist or 24 oz.
8oz. or 1 cup of tequila 
Mix everything up together in a pitcher. I used a whisk to help break up the limeade. You can serve this right away over ice, or......
pop that bad boy in the freezer, wait 1 hour, then enjoy the perfect-est slushy ever. For reals guys, (and gals) I wouldn't spend a second typing this post if I didn't know, for a fact, you'd love it :)

Also, what? you have more in your freezer than chocolate chips and margaritas? Mom, if you're reading, there are also 2 bananas awaiting their final destination in a loaf of banana bread. So, don't freak out.
 Cory and I decided on tacos for dinner and margaritas sounded like the perfect side dish to me!
After dinner something terrible happened...
 
**Dink responsibly everyone obvi, and if the great creator of this recipe stumbles upon this site, e-mail me and I will gladly give you credit.

Cheers! ~L






 

1 comment: